Friday, April 29, 2011

Update: Prince William

Back in December, I added Britain's Prince William to my list of "suckable" men, and despite the fact he's getting married, and no longer the world's most eligible bachelor, I still think he's very suckable...

So I'm not jealous of his bride Catherine Middleton. She knows how many fans her handsome husband has around the world, and I'm sure she's eloquent enough to let us all continue to have our fantasies. She's also modern enough to know that gays around the world have been dreaming of him for years.

Anyway, there's something about British men... Too many appear gay, even the straight ones.


So, a gay American anglophile like me can still dream.



Congratulations, Prince William (and Kate Middleton)!
____________________________________________________

As I continue to dream and watch the Royal Wedding today, I'll also be busy adding special British-themed XXX blog posts in your honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog