Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa's Little Sucker


Jon Taylor is a gay little elf who loves sucking dick.  In fact, he admits he's a size queen. (Well, he has been hanging around a man known for his girth.) And he says he's recently out of a long-term relationship and has been "slutty" lately: "I'm constantly horny and looking for cock. I'm making up for lost time."

Nude, wearing nothing but a Santa hat and a hard on, Jon is giving Drake Rock his Christmas present.  First he jacks off on Drake's chest and laps it up. Then he blows Drake, who says, "By the time he dropped to my nuts I could no longer hold back, blasting his tonsils with cum."

To see all of this "Holiday Gonzo" action, including VIDEO, go to the Drake Rock site.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog