Thursday, March 1, 2012

Another Czech Guy Does It for Cash


Here's one of the latest Czech boys to be persuaded to show us dick... and more, all for cash. Not every guy will go for sexual play for pay. (Just see how the first guy here wants noting to do with it.) However, the mastermind behind the site seems to get some pretty hot guys to open their zipper and flash us some prime uncut meat...




And then there's the sexual play... rubbing cocks with the Czech Hunter himself, and the guys who decide to taste his cock or even take it up the ass. Of course, the dick behind Czech Hunter (right) is plenty of encouragement! Who wouldn't be tempted to play with that!?






Czech Hunter says, "... I met a small guy with a handsome smile. I started with my old interview tactics but he soon realized my dirty intentions. I offered him 5.000 to show me his cock in the stairways of a public office. He agreed. Afterwards we took the bus to a small garden. And a few 5.000 bills later my dick was in his ass and my sperm dripped out of his mouth. This boy was just a great fuck."


If you're traveling to Eastern Europe, all I can say is take plenty of cash, and you may get whatever you want.

Czech Hunter has more of these scenes... with VIDEO. Check their site for frequent updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog