Friday, August 17, 2012

Taking 55 Facial Loads!

Yes... you read that right. Our fave pair of cock and cum suckers, Aaron French and his buddy Seth Chase have sucked a lot of dick, and now they've each put together a compilation of their best work (Aaron: 25, Seth: 30). What's their secret? Seth says, "When I’m sucking cock, all I can think about is getting to the dude’s load. Having him spray his man juice on my face, in my mouth and down my throat is all I care about when there’s a throbbing dick in my mouth. There’s nothing else quite like the taste of fresh warm cum..."


Catch them in action, at Suck Off Guys.


IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog