Friday, February 1, 2013

Cock Sucker for Cash

The Czech Hunter's latest catch is this innocent-looking straight boy he found alone on a cold, dark European street.

"My original intention was to go to a club and search for some boys there. I was just about to take the tram when I saw this cute guy. He seemed to be in his mid-20s. I started a short conversation with him and somehow I fell in love with his magic smile. But the best thing was that the tram was late and we were almost alone. So I decided to just try my little games. He was friendly but he rejected all my offers... So I had to increase my offers significantly..."




As you can see, although the cash amount is significant, the hunter succeeds in talking him into coming to his hotel room...


 where he strips...


 and sucks...


gets groped and fingered...



and fucked?




Want to see the full VIDEO of this guy, along with many others, seduced into kinky, cum-filled gay-for-pay sex??? See it all at Czech Hunter.


IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog