Thursday, June 6, 2013

Young Str8 Blond Boy Gets a Mouthful

Jayden James is tall, blond straight guy. Before this scene with Dirty Tony he admitted to having had some sex with guys. He even admitted to getting fucked once, so when Tony asked him to show his blow jobs kills on camera, Jayden says, "Why Not?"


Tony remembers, "I can feel the tip of my dick banging against the back of his throat as he moans with pleasure. This boy is hungry! I tell him to take his shirt off. He happily obliges - all the while making sure my cock stays warm and wet in his mouth. His upper body is slightly muscular, with just a hint of hair on his chest. As he continues to orally service me, he whips open his fly and pulls out his own giant, pink cock. With both hands and his mouth busy, Jayden is working hard to get my load out..."


Then Tony sees how far he can go with the boy's audition. He bends Jayden over, pulls down his pants, and begins to fondle and finger his furry straight ass... "He moans as I glide my finger into his tight pink pucker past his sphincter and down the velvet hallway to his bulging prostate...

"Back onto his knees, he begins milking my cock with his hand and mouth. As I begin to grunt with ecstasy, he opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out. He's a little late and about half my load lands on his face, covering his cheek, hair, eyebrow, and nose. Greedily, he sucks the last few drops from the tip of my dick before he sits back and explodes his own load all over his stomach."



Jayden has obviously performed well. Look for the full audition  on VIDEO, and plenty others scenes, at the Dirty Tony site.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog