Thursday, May 26, 2011

Surreal Sex Date at Art Gallery


Don't you hate blind dates? Beau here is being set up for one, thanks to the guys from Out in Public.

These days, with so many social networking venues, there are plenty of opportunities for quick hook-ups with strangers for all of us... But what about old fashioned, innocent dating? Meeting for coffee? Or even something a little more substantial, like meeting in a nice public venue like an art gallery or museum? It's a great way to see if a guy could actually be boyfriend material.

No matter what the venue, it always begins with one of you waiting for the other... wondering, "What is this person really like?" Will he look like his picture, or will he look like Picasso put him together, only slightly based on actual human form?


Well, Beau, you're going to find out soon, because here he comes... His name is Sebastian.


OK... Well, he may be dressed like he's a piece of gay for pay rough trade, but he is kinda cute... So go for it.



"The art gallery's right over here," he says, as he leads the way.


"Any masterpieces here? Like from Paris?"


"Hmmm.... " Sebastian says. "Nice stuff, but not many people here. I hope we can find enough to keep us interested."


"You think they got the Mona Lisa here?" Sebastian asks.


"Damn!" Beau thinks to himself. "He may know where the art gallery is, but his most creative feature is his super hot bod... Maybe he's not my next boyfriend. Maybe this will just be a sex date, if I can make it through this."





And before Beau knows it, Sebastian is the one who says, "Fuck it. I'm really not into this art shit. But there's not many people watching, so you want to fool around?"


"You mean here?" Preppy Beau's a little unsure. He's never done anything like this in public before...

But he's already hard, so he eventually gives in.


Especially when Sebastian asks him to pull out his dick.



Before you know it, Sebastian's on his knees, sucking Beau's cock right there in a corner of the brightly lit art gallery... This is certainly the most avant-garde art show Beau's ever attended.





"Oh, Jeez, man. That feels so good," Beau says. "You got me really, really hard."






"Yeah. I like your dick... It tastes really good, but I'd really like you to fuck me."


"Whadda you mean? Here?"

"Yeah... Just lay down for me to sit on it."



"Ohhhh. Fuck."


"Oh, God... I can't believe we're doing this!!!"




"Ride me, man.. You ass feels so fucking hot! And seeing you pumping yourself up and down on my cock like that is like kinetic sculpture... Turn around. Let me know if anyone's coming."


"Oh, shit, dude! Are they gonna come over here? Why now? You up in me this way feels too fuckin' good to stop."


"I don't care where they are... Don't get off me now... We'll just tell them it's some new performance art piece we're doing... Ride me home, man. I'm gonna cum soon!"


"Yeah? Well, don't cum yet, dude..."  


"... because I want you to shoot it in my face... OK?"

"Oh, fucking hot, man! Then hurry up and get your ass off my dick... 


"and get your face up here for me."


"So hot, so close... Awww. Fuck!!! I'm gonna cum... gonna... Shit, yeah! Take it, man."


... And it doesn't take long for Beau's hot white load of jizz to paint Sebastian's face!


"Now that's a fucking masterpiece!" Beau thinks to himself.


Sebastian likes this art so much, he's literally eatin' it up.

And something tells Beau this isn't the first spurting dick Sebastian's sucked... but he doesn't care if this guy's not going to be boyfriend material, someone he brings home to meet the parents.


Even if he doesn't see this guy again, he's happy this blind date left him with a smile on his face, by getting sucked, getting some really hot ass, and unloading his cum on this stranger's face and lips.




It's the best art opening either one of these guy has ever been to.

Give you ideas? Maybe it's time to scope out some of those art gallery openings in your town tonight? Who knew art could be so hot?!

To see a video clip of Beau and Sebastian's "date" (and to get access to the full video and other wild gay sex scenes in public places), follow this link to Out in Public.


No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog