Friday, November 9, 2012

Sucking Size 12 Feet... and More!

Jake Cruise is one lucky guy. He gets to service some of the hottest younger guys...

And he's good at orally servicing a guy from giving head to licking toes (and a few spaces in between, like hairy holes).

Today his conquest is Chance Logan, a cute younger guy with big tasty feet and toes.

"I get to play with the not-so-ticklish (sigh) Chance Logan. He is adorable! Look at his eyes and cute smile. He's full of laughs and soon my mouth is full of his cock. I peel his clothes off and look at the size 12 shoes Chance is sporting. I make sure to give his big, beautiful feet a good lick..."





"... My young friend tastes amazing, especially his hole. I love eating and licking his sweet hole. Chance fucks my face hard and makes me gag. He's so mean!"


But Jake is always in control... "I show him who's boss in the end as I jerk Chance Logan's cock to a creamy finish and make him lick his cum off my fingers."


See more pics and VIDEO, of Jake servicing Chance and lots of other dudes, at Jake Cruise.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog