Tuesday, October 25, 2011

GAY DVD Promo: Beg For It

From COLT Studio's Buckshot Productions, watch these hot studs Beg For It, exploring their forbidden playful side in four kinky sex scenes. If you like to see cocky, hung tops with horny hot boys eager to serve, then this DVD is for you! 

"Hey boy! Yeah I’m talking to you! I’ve seen you giving me the eye... You know you want it... show me how bad you need it. Get down on your knees, boy! Look me in the eye... now beg for it!" Bondage, leather, domination, boys who need cock, and kinky guys who like to get serviced... This Gay DVD and plenty of others are available for mail order. Click Here for more details on Beg For It! – plus the whole catalog of discs available right here.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog