Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Suckable Guy No. 12 - Christopher Villa




I can't remember when I first saw model Christopher Villa. However, it's been one of those situations where you happen to see a hot face (or body) and you keep seeing him again, and again... But you never, ever get enough!

What's his story? In his profile, he says, "I am in the gym at least 5 times a week to improve my physique. I am taking this very seriously. This all started from working with a close friend and up and coming Photographer Charles Valencia. He has helped me to start pursuing my dream."

 


To say he's photogenic really doesn't tell enough. And in addition to still photos by Charles Valencia and many others, he looks very good on video too.















Check Out his profile page on the Model Mayhem site for more!

But remember this warning... he will mesmerize you.


(And be sure to take a look at my full list of Suckable men.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog