Friday, September 14, 2012

Damon Does Duo!

Dallas Reeves and Blake Savage have come to get blown by the master, Damon Dogg himself. And Damon, more so than anyone, is experienced enough in sucking dick to take on two.

It's one of the latest in his series of updates where he documents all of my his encounters.

Damon says it all himself:

"These jocks found me online and I invited them both over together. I sucked on both the guys cocks. I had Dallas cum on Blake's cock and then I eat it off. It was fucking hot. Blake then gave me his load of cum too."





For more, go to Damon Dogg's Cum Factory.
 

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog