Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Suckable Guy No. 19 - Adam Levine

I have to admit that I don't watch a lot of reality, competition shows... But something about NBC's The Voice caught my eye, and that something is the very suckable Adam Levine. Adam is one of the judges and coaches on the popular singing talent show, which just returned for it's third season this week, but his first claim to fame was his own music career, as lead vocalist and guitarist for the Grammy-nominated pop-rock band Maroon 5.



As for sex appeal and suckability, he's a handsome, tatted, dark-haired, California boy from a nice Jewish family, and he's appeared naked (for testicular cancer awareness) in a Cosmopolitan UK magazine centerfold.


Sadly, despite the rumors, he's apparently straight, currently dating a Victoria Secret model. However, he's OK with the gay question and the attention: "There's no way to hide my straightness," he is quoted to have said in an Out Magazine interview. "But if people didn't think there was a small chance I was gay, then I wouldn't be doing my job very well. Look at the best ones, guys whose sexuality was always questioned. Bowie. Jagger. Freddie Mercury. I wouldn't be the frontman of a band if that question hadn't come up at some point."

And Adam is an ardent supporter of LGBT issues and civil rights. (His brother is openly gay.)
















So, who else would pay money to see him get it on with Carson Daly?


IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog