Sunday, May 19, 2013

Hairy Butt Boy

Yes. It's easy to forget that there are other things to drool over besides cocks... But this handsome, hairy-assed Austrian is just the guy to remind us.

Brought to us by BentleyRace, European stud Axel Jackson is just the latest in a series of amateur men found by Ben and his mate Zac during their recent travels...

"I met this super handsome blond Austrian a couple of times during our stay in Berlin," Ben says. "At first he had come round to shoot a solo photo and video set with my mate Zac. But Zac told me that he was so hot that we should get invite him back before we leave. So the plan was to have Axel Jackson come back for a duo scene with one of our other mates, Ygor.  While I was busy getting some solo shots of Ygor in the other room, Zac and Axel disappeared up to my room to do this impromptu shoot..." 


Thanks to that photo session, we all learn that Axel's got a great ass that looks more than good enough to eat!


 
"Axel looks great as he pulls out that thick uncut dick," Ben says. "But it's the shots of that lightly furry bum on my bed that really gets me going. I just wish I had been there on the bed with him..."


But, of course, he does have an incredible cock that looks tasty too!

For more of Axel, (including his recently-posted "really hot" fucking scene with Ygor Malone, go to BentleyRace.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog