Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Beach Season Sex

It's Memorial Day Weekend! The official start of the summer season... the best season for watching boys in their Speedos (or less). They're all a small piece of fabric away from being naked and accessible...

And Justin here is the type of young man who gets turned on whenever his clothes come off. Here's what happened when he was photographed by Dylan Lucas in his first ever photo shoot:

"... I took some pictures of him at the beach, and Justin got so turned on he just wanted to jerk off right then and there. Lucky for me and everyone out there I taped it. It was one of the hottest solos I have taped, and I know you are going to think so too!"




He's ready to play ball!




See more of Justin on VIDEO, and more guys churning up foam, at Dylan Lucas.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog