Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Spotlight: "Butt Snack"


Some of you (and you know who you are) have a special desire when it comes to oral sex, a desire that send your mouth south to savor the taste of man ass.

Rimming is very seldom the only sex act performed (and enjoyed) between two men; it's usually just an appetizer or intermezzo course, or for some of the raunchier ass-lovers among us it can be part of a special cream-covered dessert...

However, in the new Treasure Island Media feature Butt Snack, ass-eating is the highlight of this "all-rimming-only-rimming video" that features seven scenes.



With titles like Happy Meal, Straight Boy Hole and Chocolate-Ginger, the scenes are a smorgasbord of pairings and action. Of note: the straight boy who takes a phone call from his unsuspecting girlfriend while he's getting his ass eaten by a hungry gay guy, a raunchy toilet sex scene, the bi-sexual white dude who gets rimmed and creamed by a well-hung black stud, and the scene where the ass-eater gets so worked up he "shoots a load and licks up every drop. Then he "snowballs" it, sharing the pleasure…"



And is important to say that the DVD is good because Director Pony Hunter is the perfect choice to direct this. He says, "I'm a born-to-it, dyed-in-the-wool manhole worshiper. From a very early age I took every chance I could get to bury my tongue deep, slurping men's butt-holes. And believe me, I didn't neglect lifting my legs to let guys get a good deep taste of my own butt… So when Paul asked me if I wanted to make a rimming vid, I jumped at the chance. And Butt Snack is the result, my very first effort to celebrate the fine manly art of ass-licking. So I hope you'll kick back, grab your dick and join me in getting lost in the ass-mouth all-man connection."


See the VIDEO preview at Treasure Island Media.

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog