Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Spotlight: Hard at Work on a New Site

PBTILRT117_10

Yes. I am hard at work with a big construction project – building the new version of my blog at my www.metrococksucker.com domain. (No. Sadly, this guy is not me... Nor is he really helping.)

As you may know, for much of this blog's history, the www.metrococksucker.com domain just mirrored this original blog here at http://metrococksucker.blogspot.com. However, recent changes at Blogger spurred me to make the split, and the new site will finally give me a chance to make some long-planned improvements. All of the changes will be completed soon (take a preview look by clicking here). Meanwhile, note that this blog will soon become something different.


(Oh, yeah. About the construction worker pictured here... You can find his pics and related video from the Dirty Tony scene "Paid by the Inch" by clicking here.)

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog