Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thug Boys in Bed


I love it when I find scenes of Black guys getting into foreplay like this... In too many flix, it's just fuckin' and not enough oral action, but this scene with Thug Boys Arquez and Domino Star has it all... We see plenty of the brothers' downlow making out (kissing, nipple licking, stripping each other, playing naked together, rimming and fingering), in addition to a good old buttfucking.



"Domino Star throwin some shit into tha wishin well when Arquez comes out of nowhere and makes his dreams come true. The two are hood as fuck, Arquez all fuckin thug ready to slay some motherfuckin ass. Domino knows how to suck that pipe, he's a pro at this shit fa sho. After some sixty ninin Arquez is hungry for that ass and pops his fuck stick right in givin Domino the ride of his life."


Both of these thugs have ample meat for each other to suck, but the big, dark uncut dick got my attention here, made my mouth water, and made me moist down there too... And the tattooed boy giving it to his buddy looks like the perfect top man – slim, but toned and attentive. Being the oral freak myself, I've always liked it on my back, so I could get mouth-to-mouth resuscitation in between thrusts, that way both my mouth and my ass are getting a taste of the guy's sweet juices...




Of course, the real juicy stuff to taste comes at the end... And like the dudes here, you know you like to see a big load shoot just to be able to lick it all up, and even share it in some mutual oral action to... "seal the deal" on the brother-to-brother bond you just made.




"He ain't stoppin til they both get their nuts so they can swap that cum!"


 

Ready for more nasty, freaky black action? Arquez and Domino are just the latest of the boys on the Thug Boy site, which has over 31 gallery pages – over 300 of the hottest black and Latino dudes, in pairings, threesomes and solo pics and flix... Plus erotic fiction, a DVD store, a hook-up section and video chat... So much good stuff, once you go there, you might not come back. (Yeah, I said it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog