Friday, March 11, 2011

TubeTastic! 2 Cocks 1 Mouth

They always say two is better than one...


I'm sure this guy agrees, as he gets his face stuffed with two cocks. (And one of them is very, very, very big.) However, both of his friends provide him with copious and healthy-looking loads of protein to keep him from going cock- or cum-hungry for quite a while... I wanted to wipe off my computer screen, there was so much jizz from these guys! But I was almost afraid that big curved dick might swing around and hurt my hand!)

Check out XLive for more vids like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog