Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Suckable Guy No. 11 - Mario Lopez

Back by popular demand, after a bit of a delay, I'm bringing back my list of "suckable" guys in popular culture... And up today is Mario Lopez.

I have a lot of catching up to do. There are a lot of suckable men on my wish list... So why Mario Lopez? Well, it's kind of random. I just happened to see recent pictures on the net of him pushing a baby carriage, while he was pushing out his shorts with a very, VERY suckable bulge... Just how BIG is that thing?!


Actually, I've been in awe of him since his Saturday morning Saved By The Bell days as masculine, athletic A.C. Slater For those of you who know me, yes, I did like the "Preppy" blond Zack Morris character (Mark-Paul Gosselaar), but remember I do have this thing for Latino guys too, and how could you not love those dimples. (Sadly, I felt and looked more like Screech when I was in high school.) BTW – a few years ago, I worked with a Latino guy who looked like Mario Lopez, dimples and all... and I still felt liked Screech when I was near him, so nothing happened.



After his Saturday morning stardom, Lopez next dazzled us with skin, as he portrayed gay Olympic swimmer Greg Louganis in a TV movie... Then there have been other TV appearances: Dancing with the Stars, the soap opera Bold and the Beautiful, and more...

OK. So now he has a girlfriend and a baby, but I's still suck him, and I get off on thinking how much he'd enjoy it.






See and hear Mario talk about his uncut penis!




Click here to see other guys in my "suckable" list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog