Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Convenience Store Cock


Hmmmmm.... I can never find what I really need at these convenience stores or gas station mini-marts. But obviously, I'm not asking for the right kind of Slurpee or Big Gulp when I go there!







Usually, it just feels like I've been fucked – by the high prices, but here's proof that these places can be very accommodating to cocklovers... and that the public can be oblivious to what's going on there, even in broad daylight.

"Is that a 69 cent banana in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me... Oh, wait, that IS your penis! Well, let me suck it for you."

See the video clip below for more of this scene (Thank You! Cum Again!).  Then go to the Out in Public site to see plenty of other public sex adventures like this, where gay dudes are encouraged to do it in a variety of places... Maybe you'll be encouraged to be daring and try it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog