Monday, March 7, 2011

More Gay War Stories from Tchukistan


It's been quite a while since I've brought you news of the civil war in Tchukistan... But with all of the troubles among the hot men of the Middle East, the boys and men being subjected to the sick and relentless gay war games by marauding soldiers in this hotspot have been moved to the backburner.



No, you won't find this on the morning news today... So here it is. The latest atrocity involved an outpost (and its soldiers) being overtaken early in the day by the enemy.



The two prisoners of war are taken, where each one is tied up to a bed and his comrade is forced to suck him and the enemy. 











 



Part of me can't wait to read and see more of these war stories... If you're like me, the same part of you is excited too. I wish I knew how to sign up for a United Nations tour of duty to help... but as with most Americans and our knowledge of foreign lands, I don't know which side we should be supporting. I have to admit, both sides look like they have a something to offer.

Check the Gay War Games news feed out for yourself, thanks to the power of the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog