Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Eat My Jizz..."

"Eat My Jizz..." Those are words a true cocksucker loves to hear!


It's the ultimate moment of control and submission during a blow job, when the feeder expresses his purely human desire to have his fresh, hot seed consumed and absorbed deep inside another person... And its when the eater gets his reward... whether it's just the true taste of the man he wants, or an deeper, fulfilling need to have a man's special juice (or a special man's juice) nourishing him, physically and mentally.



The mere taste of another dude's dick is almost enough to get a true cocksucker satisfied... Others need to worship it, feel it... sucking it. licking it, holding it, rubbing it – all across their face. Others still get the urge to have it deeper inside, relinquishing the urge to taste (if only for a brief interlude) to have that dick entering and filling his ass, fucking him deep, deep inside...





Getting fucked, and getting fucked to climax (either raw or not), and taking cum in the ass is a personal choice for some... I'll not get into the discussion of the pros or cons now, mainly because this blog is about sucking cock and oral fun and fantasy... So I'll stick to what I prefer to do... whether a dick's been in my ass or not, I want to experience that ultimate moment in my face and in my mouth... "in my face and in my mouth" are words a true cockfeeder loves to hear, even if he's only been saying, "Eat my jizz" to himself, hoping he's found the guy willing and eager to totally satisfy him with the best sweet cumgulping oral sex.





"Eat My Jizz" is also the name of this video scene from Jizz Addiction... a site any self-respecting cock lover should know about by now, especially if you're into twinks eating cum, either their own or a bud's. If you don't, check it out. (Mike Roberts is the sexy guy getting serviced here by eager cocklover Mason Wyler.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog