Saturday, November 12, 2011

Save Some for Us, Mike Rivers!


There are sooooo many things so right about this that get me going about this You Love Jack solo scene with Mike Rivers... He's a cute twink. He's got a big, thick, suckable dick. He's uncut. He shoots a big load... And he likes to eat it!





Go to You Love Jack for more of Mike River and guys like this.
_________________________________________

For a while, I was just adding 'hot solos" to my weekly news update posts... But now I've decided to spread the love, so look for more random posts of solo guys in need of a good suck... If only you or I were really there! But fantasy, along with some really incredible images like these, can be very inspiring for living vicariously or jerking off, that is whenever you can't get a real dick in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog