Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Suckable Guy No. 13 - Bradley Cooper

Yes, just as I was thinking of updating my "Suckable" list of men by adding actor Bradley Cooper, People Magazine comes out with their new issue, where they name him 2011's Sexiest Man Alive!

He's 36, has the sexiest blue eyes, has a smokin' hot and fuzzy body, graduated from Georgetown University, rides a motorcycle, can cook a meal, speaks French, and he's modest... "I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this," says the Hangover actor. "I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."




Well, I've never seen him look horrifying... Maybe Renée Zellweger, whom he dated for two years, or J. Lo, who has been seen with recently, might have seen him fresh out of bed after a bad night. But I bet he never really looks bad like the rest of us.

















Oh, and did you know he's close to his mom? As People magazine states, when he learned he'd been named Sexiest Man Alive, he said, "First thing I thought was, my mother is going to be so happy."

Hmmmmm.


Check out Bradley Cooper's acting resume... And be sure to take a look at my full list of Suckable men.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog