Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ben's Big-Dicked Barcelona Boy


Aussie Ben Race finds the hottest guys... Here he is in Spain, during his recent trip around Europe, hooking up with Astroboi Selaby. "After he plastered the room in cum a couple of years ago when we first met I knew that I had to see my big-dicked Spanish mate again..."


"Astroboi started out doing this solo video, but once he popped that giant cock out of his shorts I jumped on it... And he completely surprised me when he dumped a massive load of cum right into my face."



Then it really gets nasty...


See much more at Ben's site, Bentley Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog