Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Dirty Offer for a Straight Male Stripper

 



If you've ever lusted after a male stripper like Dominic Reed, who performs in an all-male, all-nude strip club, then you don't want to miss this...

Lean, muscular, natural body hair, and striking good looks, he's been the focus of many fantasies and propositions, but Dirty Tony succeeded!

When asked if he'd be interested in showing off his body on the "casting couch" in a Dirty Tony video, he eagerly jumped at the offer to "cum."



"I'm going to see if this supposedly straight boy will try a few more things. When I reach in to measure his penis, I decide to give a few extra strokes... He smiles as I caress his cock gently. Instantly, I feel the swelling in my own jeans. I whip out my cock and ask him to give me a hand. Instead, he immediately leans in and starts to slobber all over my sausage... I can only take so much of this as the straight buy jerks his own meat while swallowing mine whole..."


When told to get on his knees and be ready for Tony's cum shot, we're ready to see this straight boy get his first taste of man jizz!

See more pics and a VIDEO clip at the Dirty Tony site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog