Friday, February 17, 2012

Meatpacking a Mouth!

There are two things that come to mind when I think of D.O.'s meaty dick... O.K., well, since you're reading my blog and know me, you probably know I'm REALLY only thinking of one thing. And in this Falcon scene, dark-haired Jay Kohl gets to experience my fantasy... a full-on cocksucking, face-fucked, big-dicked all-oral meat feeding and cock worship session!

"The muscled and ripped D.O. invites Jay over with a subtle grab to his cock beneath the towel, and Jay responds to immediately, getting up to help D.O. with what's under the towel... " D.O. packs his Latino meat into Jay's mouth, and Jay satisfies him as he serves as a willing, hungry hole.




Go to Falcon Studios for a VIDEO clip of this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog