Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Suckable Guy No. 14 - Brad Pitt

Yes. Brad Pitt has always been high on my list of "suckable" men, long before I started this blog.

Once I told someone that when I died I wanted to be cremated and have by ashes thrown over Brad Pitt... Then, after he became a "family man" and I was a struggling freelance writer, I sometimes prayed that Brad Pitt would adopt me. I imagined running out of my bedroom, jumping into his bed and snuggling up to him during very scary thunderstorms... Of course, in those dreams I'm a bit younger than Brad, and Angelina somehow isn't in the picture anymore, or maybe she could just be there to serve breakfast and clean the bathrooms, like Mrs. Livingston on The Courtship of Eddie's Father.

Seriously, Brad may be 48 years old now, but he remains sooooo suckable, and I remain a fan. Over the years I've come to admire his varying performances, and his many looks (long hair, short hair, graying goatee...). He's gained quite an acting reputation now, far removed from his early pretty boy, Thelma and Louise days.





Who can forget him appearing with Tom Cruise as the ultimate duo of bad boy suckers of bodily fluid, in Interview with the Vampire? Then, just catch his often missed but Oscar-nominated role in the sci-fi movie 12 Monkeys, or his more popular and acclaimed performance in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button... or Troy, Seven or Fight Club, to round out a few of his past notable roles... Or his latest Oscar-nominated performance, in Moneyball...

He has talent!


Of course, he IS so damned attractive too, named Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine twice, in 1995 and 2000...








And there were those all-nude pics some lucky photographer caught in 1995:


But there's his humanitarian side too, from adopting third world children to helping to rebuild homes in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina...


He's so suckable from so many angles!

Brad, if you ever read this. I still keep a packed bag under my bed, and all I need is for you to send a plane ticket for me to come live with you, forever and ever... Just give me the word, and I'm there.

____________________________________________

Readers, be sure to take a look at my full list of suckable men (the number just denotes the position in the series and not a rating), as well as my other Wednesday spotlight articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog