Monday, November 29, 2010

Cocksucking Cum Pigs... Like Me

There's a growing number of self-identified "cum pigs" into bareback fucking and getting breeded with a hot dude's load, but to me the best cum pigs are guys like me who prefer to take it in the mouth. There's something so much more personal about tasting, savoring and digesting a guy's cum, especially with his hard dick in your mouth, as you look up into the desire in the guy's eyes. There must be something hardwired into the human male that makes him want a guy (or a girl, if the guy's straight) to ingest his load... Just like there's something hardwired into me and other eaters who prefer to swallow when the situation is right.

The first time I swallowed was when I was in college. A gay buddy/date picked me up, we had a few beers, we went to the place where he lived in his parent's basement (complete with a convenient private entrance). We knew what we were there for, and quickly stripped and got into a 69 position with each other''s dicks in our mouths. I remember it had been a while since I had had any sexual encounter, and we were both barely out of our teens, so it didn't take long before we were both spurting spooge deep into each other's guts. I remember feeling a sense of fulfillment, both at having gotten my rocks off, but more so finally swallowing cum. I don't think we had discussed "swallowing" ahead of time... I remember more about our discussion of Star Trek and other science fiction... When it happened, it just seemed to be the most natural thing to do.

Now, when I'm not lucky enough to have a dick in my mouth, I check out the video previews on sites like Cum Pig Men (and others) to remember how it's done right LOL... For free, you only get quick snippets of the videos they offer, but sometimes all I need is a few seconds of good cocksucking and cumeating to help get rock hard and to get off... (That is when I'm not in the mood to run right out and look for some of the real thing.)




Eating hot cum is the goal of all the Cum Pig Men here. The still pics above prove it. (This set feature a dude named Ash who sucks off several guys in the studio's latest vid)... I know the cocksucking vid clips below stops just short of the money shot, but it's still hot... And since my blog is mainly about just "sucking" a dick, I've added them here for that simple joy, not the cum we don't get to see.

 

 


1 comment:

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog