Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First Gay Sex?


Cocksucking is such an easy thing to get into...  But I doubt the reality of this guy and all those guys sucking (and getting fucked) so easily in all those "my first gay sex" vids and sites... This guy (from somewhere on the His First Gay Sex site) looks like he can deep throat better than most, especially for a first timer, which make me question lack of previous experience... However, its still a hot scene. I love to see a guy's mouth filled by a thick dick, almost as much as I love sucking one myself.

I first sucked dick with my best friend in middle school. He was a year older than me. Can't remember how we both realized or expressed that we both liked guys, but I still remember the first time we were alone in my bedroom after school one day and I got a good taste of his cock. I was amazed as how soft and hard it felt in my mouth at the same time. I remember the musky-sweet, man-boy scent, and the large amount of clear sweet pre-cum that was coming from the tip. I remember taking my finger and smearing it around... then going down on him again. I don't remember him cumming, but I came in my pants just from sucking (and touching and fooling around). Looking back, I guess that was a good a sign as any that sucking dick is the ultimate thrill for me and that I was already a cocksucker.

The His First Gay Sex (Male Spectrum) site has lots of scenes with guys supposedly experimenting with gay sex for the first time... The one I linked here (below) starts with a back rub, then cocksucking, then advances to some buttplay, and apparently ends with a facial (yum!)... My friend and I didn't get that far when we first started messing around as teenagers. But when I was ready to get fucked years later, he was all too happy to help. And I found a few other friends who were happy to give me a facial or two, as well.


(Not sure how long the free link to each vid stays active and free... so check it out soon. Or go to the site and get a trial membership to see more and to look for the deepthroater from the top of this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog