Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanks for Checking Out My Blog!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this on a whim just under a week ago, but I'm glad that my blog has gotten 4,400 hits so far. Just 400 hits within the past 24 hours alone! And it's interesting to know that people around the world, in addition to my buddies here in the U.S., are checking this out, including (from high to low) Germany, Canada, France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Australia, Brazil and the Philippines.

Some of you have given me high ratings on Best Male Blogs. Thank you! If you haven't already, please vote for me!

In addition to the links, pics and videos I'm adding, I do plan to write more for you too... I guess I'll start with some thoughts from when I first knew I liked sucking cock, then to some details about my experiences, and finally to the recent years and months, and how I've accepted the fact that I am a cocksucker who views performing oral sex as my ultimate sexual pleasure and the key sexual role I have been truly destined to play in life... And the fact that sucking off other men is a thrill and an honor and a duty, (even to the point of not needing any reciprocation... which still amazes me).

Feel free to add your comments here too. I'd love to hear what you guys think... Or email me: metrocckskr@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog