Friday, November 19, 2010

Damon Dogg Sucks America

When it comes to cockslurpers, Damon Dogg does it best. His "Damon Blows America" video series from Treasure Island Media  is probably the best cocksucking series around... just scene after scene of him blowing guys, either alone or with a friend, either working side-by-side servicing different dudes in a group, or pressing their faces together to lick a dick or catch and share a load. (His friend Christian, who teamed up with him in several movies, is my favorite. I really think he's so fucking cute, or maybe I should say cocksucking cute. I'd suck cock with him, or suck his cock, any time!) Cumeating and snowballing are always featured in these vids, and with some great close-ups too. You can almost taste it.



Watching Damon at work, and wishing I was him there on my knees sucking all those dicks, helped to prove to me that I'm a true cocksucker.

I like the Phoenix video (No. 7 in the series), because I've been there and I personally know how "hot" and horny it gets there, but the whole series is great... and I want more, but it seems to have stopped at 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog