Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Enjoying a Good 69 Session


Enjoying a good 69 is not easy. It works best if the two guys are the same height and size... Secondly, its all about being in sync, in rhythm and mood, which is not always easy.

I found a buddy who I enjoyed to 69 with, and the first time was the best. We were totally in sync, a slow and easy combination of sucking and licking each others dicks, with me on bottom and him on top. I liked seeing and ribbing his hairy ass and feeling up his college boy body while he fucked my mouth and gave my dick some tender sucking. (He was surprisingly tender for a half-str8 guy, but I guess maybe he was used to needing to be tender with women.) Damn, I remember his mouth felt good, and his dick tasted great, and it did not take long for us to reach the moment when each of us got rock hard at the same time. He pulsated a nice-sized load into my mouth, while he sucked and slurped my big load too. Although he was bi, he had said he was into heavy shooters and liked take it in his mouth (I find it polite to ask beforehand), and he downed pretty much all of my cum, although he was surprised by the amount... I only felt a little escape his mouth and slip down my balls. (Pretty good for a guy who went out of his was to tell me he was not into kissing!) We hooked up a few more times, always 69ing, but the first time seemed magical, and we were never able to repeat it in my mind.

Still, when it works, 69ing is the ultimate double pleasure, if you like sucking and being sucked.

The guys (Malachi Marx and Xander Scott) in the pics, can be seen in the video clip below from Randy Blue's Makachi & Xander. The free clip only shows a hint of the 69 scene, but the fucking and kissing is pretty hot... And there are plenty of other searchable clips on the site.



No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog