Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gay Blow Buddies

Part of the fun in having this blog is the thrill of searching and finding new stuff to tell you about. I just found the Gay Blow(Job) Buddy site, which has plenty of blowjob pics that link to their sources. The first one below features a chef in a kitchen scene from some restaurant where I'd certainly like to eat (from Swimmer Boyz). The second is from Speedo Sexuality... (I think this site owner has a fetish for Speedos sites, although I don't know how to explain the first pic here.)


The second pic I really like, because its not just about sucking a dick deep into your mouth and throat... A good blow job is about making love to a man's penis... kissing, licking, enjoying every bit of it, like an ice cream cone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog