Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busted!

I don't know where these guys are in the clip below from Gay Busters... Is it in an apartment dorm or library workroom? Or are they young co-workers taking a cocksucking break in some out-of-the-way space at work? Getting busted like that is not the theme of this site, but the thrill of "getting busted" can add a thrill to any quick oral adventure.

I remember, quite a few years ago now, doing it in stairwells, in a deserted wrestling room at school, in parked cars, on the end of a waterfront pier at night... even a chaplain's office (but that's a story for another time)... Looking back, the thrill of having other people nearby and possibly getting caught did certainly add something to the mix and provided some explosive and tasty fun.




And there's something about those tall, slim younger guys with big, thick dicks that gets me on my knees (I know it did last night! Thank you, Mr. Big... You know who you are. You certainly busted me this week when you found my blog. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog