Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mixing It Up, Boys!

So. I don't know if you date outside of your race. But I have... Actually, I don't date anymore, as I've been lucky enough to find a special life partner... So my experiences of being a bad boy/cock slut are from the distant past mixed with an occasional fantasy, embellished by the writer in me...

But back to "dating outside your race"... I actually had someone use that phrase on me once... I was in the mood for some interracial interplay, but the guy somehow didn't realize my color (despite the full description I had already given) until he saw me... Then he said, "Sorry, dude, but I don't date outside of my race."

And it works both ways... there are plenty of blacks on line who proclaim "no whites", just like there are plenty of white guys who wouldn't think of being with a black guy and feel a need to tell everyone... Luckily, there are plenty of dudes willing and even eager to explore.

For me, the contrast adds to the adventure of it. Guys who are of a different race and culture do look different, act different and, yes, taste different, since we're talking about sucking dick... but that's all part of the thrill.  So I say "Mix It Up, Boy!" whenever you get the chance, just like the guys in this website of the same name. The dudes here in this sample (Cayden Cooper and Ken Mariano) are from a recent vid... and the site has plenty of others.





And, in case you don't know, the myth isn't always true... but you never see the really small-dicked black guys in videos or anywhere on the net... So the stereotype lives on. I will tell you that black dick does somehow look and feel bigger than white or even brown dicks, and there are indeed miles and miles of black cock out there out looking for a hungry white mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog