Thursday, December 16, 2010

Butch Bukkake Bonanza!


Butch Dixon produces pic and vids on a website that centers around hairy, masculine men and muscle bears and appreciative cubs. It took me some time to appreciate the type of man Butch Dixon goes for, but now that I have, this is something I check out often... on the Internet, that is... I've still had few experiences with muscle men and bears, but the desire and appreciation are certainly there now. In fact, it's gone overboard. When I want it, I want it all...

Like the guy in this production. Ben Statham gets to service six big, hairy butch real men and gets the ultimate reward on his chest, face and mouth... a bukkake scene overflowing with lots of masculine cock and cum from all of them! And it's oral only, just the way I like it.







Butch Dixon.com updates three times a week... Find out for yourself. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog