Monday, December 13, 2010

Suckable Guy No. 3



OK... There's something about European guys... Something foreign, something different, an air of mystery, an uncut cock, sensual stubble, and hair left to grow in places where too many Americans pay to have it stripped off.... They don't even have to be look like pretty boy Photoshopped runway models to get me going.

This "Badpuppy" (from the site of the same name) has some of these qualities!  He looks like the foreign exchange student who spoke broken English and who you secretly lusted after, picturing him naked... At my school we had several foreign exchange students whom I got to know: an Italian, a Dane and a Brit. The Brit was on the track team, and I think I remembered him wearing  Union Jack (the U.K. flag) underwear, and looking good in them.

This guy's looks reminds me of another high school classmate of mine, one who used to bully me. While he was the type of brat I'd never fantasize about (of course, he grew up to be a semi-ugly but very successful slob), there's something about this bad ass guy that does turn me on. He could easily dominate my mouth whenever he wanted.

Thomas Dyk is his name, but he's not just another Thom, Dick or Harry:






(The numbers in my list of suckable guys is not a rating... just the order I've posted them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog