Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dirty Go-Go Boys


I used to occasionally frequent a bar that had semi-nude, then eventually fully nude go-go dance boys. I never left with more than empty pockets, but I had friend who got much more. (I know he ran up quite an American Express bill and was a bit cash poor for a while during that period. And I am sure he got his money's worth.) I know once I got a bit drunk and accidentally tipped a stripping dancer a $20 bill, and I got quite a lap dance and many kisses, so when my friend who was a regular and always went home with less money than I did, who knows what kind of a thank you he got from his favorite dancers?!

The place closed a few years back, slightly after they found a local legal loophole that allowed their dancers to strip completely nude. You had to tip them in their socks, but up until that point, and then anytime they had their g-strings on, patrons could slowly cop a pretty good feel when they stuck their dollar (or any other) bills there.

But I always wondered what went on backstage and in the small hallways, and nooks and crannies behind the scenes, between the dancers. It fed my fantasies, and this scene from DirtyBoyVideo's Go Go Boys Get It On now adds fuel to all of my fantasies... and yours too probably. These dirty go go boys certainly go at it and know how to keep each other hard in between dancing. There's some good sucking, of course (otherwise I wouldn't show it here), and the one guy has a wicked looking big damn dark and dirty dick.

Why are they "dirty boys"? Well... the dark and dirty aspect of these red light district locations does add to the appeal, and the boys from the wrong side of the tracks often find jobs at these places... An ex of mine used to call some of the guys where where we went "fucking boys with fleas", but I always disagreed. These guys are fucking hot!





Follow this link and scroll down to Go Go Boys Get It On to see more still pics (and more if you sign up for a membership. It's only $14.99 this month... down from $29.99!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog