Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good Glory Hole Fun

I know what you're saying... "It's about time you did something about glory holes!" After all, it is cocksucker's paradise... where you can worship a dick and just a dick, focus on sucking it alone, as if there's nothing else in the world... no real person (or relationship) attached... just cocks to be serviced, one at a time, for as along as you like.


I've never sucked a dick at a glory hole... I've always been too good of a boy to visit such places that have had glory holes cut into the walls: seedy restrooms, adult video stores on the edge of town, etc... (Or at least that's the story I'm sticking to.)

This scene is not an actual, raw glory hole... (again, not that I can really speak from personal experience). From what I see, it's a studio shot, with bright lights and, yes, even carpet! I can't imagine taking off all of my clothes at any typical glory hole like this dude does, unless it was at a sex club or a private home... But this video does have the advantage of crisp, clear visuals from both sides and above... You get to see every angle of the feeder's hot brown uncut dick (along with his face and ass) and the sucker's ability to slurp it and the dude's heavy, cum-filled balls too.


Follow this link to the Blake Mason site, where these great pics and the vid clip come from, for a special $4.95 trial tour to see it all and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog