Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hot Gym Suckers

If you have a New Years resolution to get in shape, maybe this locker room session will provide some inspiration for you...



I once had a gym membership, for about a year, so I was one person who stuck to his resolution of staying in shape for a full twelve months. However, I never experienced any activity like this, despite all of the wild stories people fantasize about. I always went to my gym after work, when it was always very busy, so maybe it wasn't the best time to find any "special" locker room, shower or sauna scenes going on, let alone to participate in.

Here, hairy, hunky muscle guys Steve Cruz & Damien Crosse give each other a special oral workout.


These pics and vids are from Raging Stallion's Rear Stable "Hotter Than Hell" production. Check this link for more pics and vids from their sites and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog