Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Looking for a Gym Trainer to Get You the Best Results? Make Sure He Has a Big, Thick Dick.

Yes... I know. I already did a post about going to the gym and New Year's resolutions about getting in shape (See Hot Gym Suckers), but sometimes we need as much incentive as we can get. Right?

Finding the right gym is important. However, above and beyond the facility, the location, and the ability to find new friends and potential workout buddies, you should make sure you find a trainer who can provide the best encouragement for getting you to do your best... Like this guy.









Although a bit older, this trainer's face reminds me of the trainer I had for about 10 days when I started going to the gym regularly a few years ago. I took advantage of the special free training sessions they provided at the start of my membership, but decided not to spend the money to continue with the sessions... However, if he had ever offered the sessions this guy provides, I would have surely paid the extra cash.


Go to the Butch Dixon site for more pics and videos like this. "Sexy, mature" Dom Demarco is the personal trainer here with the thick 9-inch cock. His client is the younger and eager George Lenard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog