Friday, January 14, 2011

Leather Boys Do It Best!

MAL, the annual Mid-Atlantic Leather event in Washington, DC, is the second largest annual leather event in the country. It is taking place this weekend.

I live nearby but, other than being in the lobby of the former host hotel once, I've never really attended. I was never into the leather scene when I was single and carefree... However, now I'm glad I stay away because I know I could get into it, and into trouble, big time! Just imagine yourself (or maybe, for some of you, just remember) being there surrounded in a room with dozens or hundreds of other men... the smell and eroticism of leather, musk, sweat and more pervading all of your senses and pores, feeding your desire for the taste of some real manhood... only to be obliged by dozens or even hundreds of willing leathermen eager to push their crotches in your face for the ultimate and most pleasurable of oral services... I'd probably find myself on my knees in a heartbeat, again and again.

Drake and Robin are two Butch Dixon performers who could be the center of anyone's leather fantasy... grungy jeans, leather harness, leather vest, gloves, big dicks, hairy holes and all kinds of oral action... kissing, sucking and rimming, in addition to a hot fucking.










If you can't get to MAL this year, you can go to Butch Dixon and get your fill of masculine, hairy men and dicks to drool over from the comfort of your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog