Friday, January 28, 2011

UPDATE: Gay Blow Buddies

Gay Blow Buddies was one of the first blogs I listed in my blogroll and the subject of my second post... Check it out and you'll see why it deserves such attention.

It's a simple gallery filled with pics of blowjobs, a quick dick fix for us who like to goon over such images. Take a look at the short titles for each pic like "Mouthful", "Sucking Penis", "Saliva", "Black Blow", "Jizzum", "Asian" or "20 Guys" and you'll see that everything is depicted here at least once, and it's also divided into two guys, three guys and four (or more) guys – All really hot guys sucking dick, just the way we like it.. But it's the simple, crisp and clear two guy, close-up shots that get me going. (This site's super hot "Sucking Penis" photo I posted in November is still getting waves of hits, helping to make this my most popular post to date, and helping to remind me what a wonderful resource this site is.)

 
 Check out my original post: Nov. 18, 2010.
And check out Gay Blow Buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog