Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week of January 30th... It's Movie Time!


1. It's official. My blog now has a new pay-per-view video feature!

You may already know of, or maybe you've even purchased time on some of these pay-per-view theater sites before, but you've had to take the time to search for the cocksucking / blowjob videos... Well, Metro Cock Sucker TV ONLY features videos known for the cocksucking. So, I've saved you a step... On the home page there are 20 selected vids known for their cock and/or cum sucking... and many, many more... Plus all of the other categories anyone could be interested in too.

If you're like me, your dick will get hard and be leaking just from looking at all of the box covers (Yeah... be sure to click on each box cover again, after you've gotten into each movie's page for the front and the back of the box will be expanded.)... And there's a new FREE SAMPLE cock sucking video preview everyday. However, if you're also like me, you'll be tempted to buy credits to finally see a scene of two of some of these features (some that I've talked about in blog posts)... The current rates range from as little as $3.95 for 15 minutes, on up to $8.95 for 60 minutes, $19.95 for 200 minutes, etc... But when you sign up for the first time, you get the 15 minutes free!


Here is the current list of rates and minutes:
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •    
  •    
  •    
Also, for the movies you really like, you can do a download for a week or a more....

So, if you have some time to relax, and you don't have the real thing,  get some lube and check out Metro Cock Sucker TV .... Anytime you get the urge to see some intense cock sucking action!

_____________________________________________________________________

2. If you missed it, I recently featured TimTales for the first time... Be sure to check it out. The star is Tim Kruger, and the more I look at his pics and all of the scenes he and his partner put together, the more I am a fan. I am eager to feature more... Meanwhile, here's another picture of Tim that I had to show:


3. Thanks again to everyone who has voted for me and my Metro Cock Sucker blog on Best Male Blogs... If you have not voted already, and you like what you see here, please vote now.

4. For those of you looking to hire an experienced writer and communications/publications professional, I am still looking for a full-time gig in the Washington, DC-Baltimore area... I am also available to handle freelance photography, video editing and web design projects too.

5. Are you an advertiser? Want to be featured here with your own special ad on this site? Please let me know.


Contact me for details: metrocckskr@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMPORTANT NEWS!

IMPORTANT NEWS!
It's where the NEWEST posts are appearing daily...

Check out my Metro Cock Sucker photo gallery on Tumblr

The Metro Cock Sucker Photo Blog on Tumblr is updated daily.

Translate This Blog